Tuesday 26 February 2013

"LOVE" - DT Member Robin

  
Hello everyone! 


I am loving the new Lacey Corners chipboard design from The Dusty Attic.  It is probably my favorite of the January 2013 release. 


Close up details


I painted the chipboard using acrylic paints from The Dusty in Colour collection.  I painted the entire piece using Storm Cloud, then I used a thin paint brush to add white accents using Navajo White paint.  I finished my design using Viva Decor's Pearl Pens in Ice White and Rose.  I also painted my corrugated cardboard using Navajo White with sprinkles of white glitter.



Here I painted my butterflies using Navajo White and Dusty Pink acrylic paints.  Once the paint was dry, I added a layer of clear crackle varnish to achieve the cracked glass look on the wings of my butterfly.


The Dusty Attic
Corrugated Cardboard (DA0830)
Dusty in Colour:  Navajo Whtie (DA0903), Dusty Pink (DA0907), Storm Cloud (DA0924)     
Lacey Corners (DA0847)
Butterflies #2 (DA0842)
Dusty in Bloom:  Bridal Veil (DA0805)

Other Supplies
Patterned Paper:  Lake House - Kaisercraft; Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts; Die - Memory Box; Resin Flourish & Glitter - Melissa Frances; Pearl Pen - Viva Decor;





No comments:

Post a Comment