Wednesday 24 April 2013

"Moroccan ATC's" & A Tutorial - Paloma & Olga

Today we have some more gorgeous Moroccan ATCS to share with you.
 
"Let It Shine" ATC by Paloma Alves de Carvalho
 
Hello,

Here is my April ATC Moroccan Theme.


For background I used Moroccan chipboard DA0838 as mask and used yellow, pink and blue spray.
I used black watercolour pencil on the edges
 



Then I cut it in the middle and glue over the paper, I finalized it with emboss powder brown
I also used chipboard DA0836  
 



 
I used model paste on the edge and the title was handwriting..
 
Hope you like it!

 
Paloma
 
 
"Morocco" ATC by Olga Znamenskaya
April "Morocco ATC"
 


And tutorial "Stained glass mosaic":
1. Glue suitable piece of chipboard mosaic on scrap paper or cardstock.
 

 2. Fill in the creases with texture paste. Wait until it completely dry.

 
 3. Choose colours for your mosaic. Apply a thick layer of acrylic paint on the top of the paste, be careful, don't get on chipboard.



 4. When the paint fully dries - apply Glossy Varnish  filling the gaps. Dry it.

 
5. When Glossy dries paint edges of cardstock with gold paint.

Materials:
DA0828 Cobblestone panel small
DA0836 mini Morrocan Lamps
Dusty in Colour: Cashmere, Cranberry, Faded Denim, Forrest, Gingernut, Bisque
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish


Welcome to my blog!

1 comment: