Thursday 23 January 2014

LOVE - Heather Jacob

Hello and a warm welcome to each of you 
Heather J with you today .
This month I am sharing a stunning piece of chipboard 
when I saw this I knew how I was going to use it and I had the perfect photo of my grandie 
Love when that happens x
'LOVE' 






 I painted with 

Dusty in Colour Navajo White DA 0903

I applied some croco crackle on the hearts, and finished the effect by brushing lightly with 

Dusty in Colour Dusty Pink DA0907

gently rubbing into the cracks, and wiping over with a damp cloth.
 I love this crackle effect x



just look at all this Dusty Attic eye candy ... Glorious .

I adore creating large clusters to showcase how well the 
chippies, blooms and paints compliment each other.


Dusty Attic Materials 
Model: DA1043
Model: DA1017

Dusty in Colour Navajo White DA 0903

Dusty in Colour Dusty Pink DA0907

Dusty Roses Claret #1945 model: DA0975

Dusty Roses Dark Olive #5783 Model: DA0957

Dusty In Bloom Cornsilk  Model:  DA0806

thanks for popping by and I do hope I have inspired you to 
have a play with these stunning chippies 
until next time happy scrapping x
www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Wow this could not get any more gorgeous.. oh so lovely.. looks beautiful Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The string of hearts frame is absolutely beautiful - perfect for that lovely photo - and I love the crackle you've got on it. Fab colours too (I'm craving Dusty Paints!!)... Wonderful layout!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete