Sunday 26 April 2015

CSI Case 162 - Melinda Sweetman

Dusty Attic have been sponsors over at CSI this  month, along with other prizes there is a $100 Gift voucher to the Dusty Attic website.

 This is Case File 162




Design Team member
MELINDA SWEETMAN has "solved" the Case like this.

..........................................

Just popping in today to share another layout I have done for CSI: Color Stories Inspiration while Dusty Attic are sponsoring and we all get to be Guest Detectives!
I had so much fun with this little case file as well and as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to scrap this gorgeous piccy of my my big from his 5th Birthday!


So, obviously, I have gone for the stars (no big surprises there!!) but I have also used a solid background (the yellow cardstock way at the back), lots of paint on all the chippy pieces and I have also incorporated some space elements in the form of stickers from an old Bo Bunny range. I chose the journalling prompt of writing in the format of a Q & A - this challenge has given me the idea of doing this with each family member each year around their birthday - I'm so excited at the idea!! And my journalling is actually behind the star panel and takes up the whole back side of the photo and the other side too!


I am trying to work out how to pop this into a 12x12 page protector so the journalling is easily accessible so if you have any ideas please do share!!

Here are a few close ups





All of the black chippy has had a coat of Dusty Attic's clear varnish over the top of the black paint and I LOVE the way it has turned out!!

The Dusty items I have used for this layout are as follows:

DA1187 - Word Pack #6 - I totally, totally love this pack!!

I really had so much fun playing along as guest detective this month and if you like the looks of these challenges you should head over to check out all the other inspiring pages and play along - especially with such an awesome prize coming from Dusty Attic!! You will find CSI here on Facebook and here is their website.

Melinda 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment