Sunday 30 August 2015

Treat Box AND Fabric notebook - Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear friends! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today and I had prepared the treat box for my son's teacher. In Russia, where we live now, the school year starts on the 1st of September. And its his first official school year as your Grade 1.

So here is the box that will be filled in with some chocolates.
Lots of details today:)

 The Maiden Hair fern I coloured with white gesso and then sprinkled some gold microbeads on top.


 The sweet pea border I had covered with glimmer glaze

Dusty Attic products used:




 
I also want to share a the fabric cover for my notebook that I had created.

You can change the sheets in your notebook and as a result it's a never ending notebook.
Lets have a look/  on it. I had combined 2 types of fabric on it and used lots of details and of course the big gorgeous feather is from Dusty Attic chipboard.

That's how it looks inside when the paper is out.
And lots of other photos:



and some close ups:





I have used Dusty Attic chipboard on it:



Have a lovely day,



No comments:

Post a Comment