Tuesday 16 May 2017

Star - Valerie Ouellet


Hi! Good Morning everyone!
Here is my May layout with the new Dusty Attic chipboards! I created my background with lot of 49andMarket paper cuts, white gesso and Lindy's Spray.



1. I prepared my paper cuts of different size.



 2. I glued my papers on my background.




 3. I applied white gesso.



 4. I used my Lindy's Spray and a lot of water to create this background.



I added white embossing powder.






I used plain color but I added just a little bit of white gesso. 








 
 
 
 



See you soon ladies!


Materiels used:
-Dusty Attic "Boho Feathers"
-Dusty Attic "Mini Branches 2"
-49andMarket Stamps
-49andMarket papers
-49andMarket flowers
-Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray Tweedle Dee Denim
-Cuts2luv Flairs





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thanks for the tutorial 😍💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. je trippe sur ton background! ta page est superbe!

    ReplyDelete